We know that many of our clients lead busy lives, and therefore we aim to make things as easy as possible for our clients. We therefore offer early-morning “drop off” services so that you may leave your cat with us for treatment on your way to work and pick him up later in the day or evening, after his examination or procedure. We also offer evening hours Monday through Thursday, and some Saturday appointment slots.
Our doctors are experienced in a very broad range of both medical and surgical care for feline patients. This includes:
- Dental care, which is a critical part of feline health care.
- Radiology, including on-site x-ray.
- On-site ultrasound.
- On-site pharmacy.
- Nutritional planning, including nutritional solutions for specific medical problems.
- Wellness care for healthy cats and kittens.
- Geriatric medical care to keep senior felines healthy and happy.
- Consultations for behavioral issues (e.g., anxiety, litter box issues).
- Medical management for dermatological conditions.
- Medical management of chronic illnesses.
- Treatment of gastrointestinal illness.
- Broad range of surgery performed at our facility when surgery is needed.
- Diabetes management.
- Boarding when clients of cats with medical conditions require it.
- Consultations for second or third opinions for complex medical conditions.